Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jessica, Pt. Forever

So I finally (finally!) finished a complete draft of the Jessica story. Its way too long to post here, and still rough towards the end but if anyone wants to read it for me and give me their opinion (especially the ending, on which I am very ambivalent) I would be much appreciative. It's about 19 pages long in Word. I'm also thinking of changing their names.

Possible titles?
"The Second Jessica"
"The Animals have Human Names"
"River Horse"
"Death Rides a Hippopotamus"
"Uncaged: The Shocking True Story of one Family's Nightmare Pet!"
"Pets with People Names"
"Meanwhile, in South Africa"
"A Detailed Library of the Bestiality of Others"
"2 Fast 2 Furious: Tokyo Drift"

None of these are blowing my mind except the last one.

leave a comment with an email address if you're interested. i'm not sure if anyone reads this.

2 comments:

Rob said...

hey, i'd enjoy reading the jessica story. I've been following your writing ever since bornbackwards and have always enjoyed it.

thanks,
rob (cleveland)

Rob said...

forgot to put my email address....

it's rnh8@uakron.edu